Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today very suai (unfortunate)!!!

First suai thing.
I went to a Cyber Cafe near my house this afternoon, but the line was suck!!! I upload my photo into the previous post, i waited more than half an hour still not yet done. MSN messenger is automatically disconnected after signed in for so many times.

Second suai thing.
I want to print my interim report, i went to parit buntar the first shop that i went they said they are not providing the printing services. They told me another shop, i went, but their computer just spoiled. They told me to go to another shop, ok fine, i went, the shop worker told me their computer spoiled also, need to wait until next monday. Finally, i decided to go to the pusat bandar of parit buntar. I finally found a computer shop which are open on saturday evening and are providing printing service. Do you know what, one page with a small USM logo, cost about RM3.00, Black and white printing RM0.50 per page. Crazy right.? I try to bargain but the answer they gave is NO!!! OK, I print all my report in black and white including the cover as well. 10 pages cost me RM5.00. FXXK!!!

The most suai thing!!!!
Mid-night of today, i went to the same CC again. Do you know what happened to me? I terpijak Dog Shit!!! Which is very unbelieveable for me. and this is so embarrassing and i only realized it when i went to the computer. Everyone here, looking like a weird people.... Cham...... T_T....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home