Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekend lor......

After five days of working, it's finally come to my favorite weekend. The reasons are:
1. I don't need to wake up on seven in the morning.
2. I don't need to work for the whole day.
3. I don't need to do things that i don't like to do or things that are not in my interest.
4. I don't need to meet with the Admin Clerk.
5. I don't need to pretend that i am doing work (when all the work is done).
6. I don't need to be creative of finding work to do or keep myself busy.
7. I don't need to stay in an environment that are very hot (coz the air-cond is spoiled for more than a week).
8. I don't need to wear those dirty and hairy hand glove that will make me feel itchy.
9. I don't need to use or think of ways to communicate to foreign workers that are not good in either malay or english which confuses them and me.
10. I don't need to touch or focus on the magnifying glass to find the error that occur in the chips boards.
11. I don't need to eat fried mee or keow tiao for breakfast.
12. I don't need to sleep before 12pm.
13. I don't need to expose myself to or touch the chemical stuff which are so disgusting.
14. I don't need to punch my attendance card.
15. Finally, i don't need to work as an operator in Northern Electronic Sdn. Bhd.

I will fully utilize this 2 wonderful day..... hooray!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home