Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Getting my journey started!

I hope it's not too late to start writing blog now, as most of you already have your own blog maybe years ago. I alway force myself to expose to new things or learn new things. Sometimes I am not too sure whether those things are really what I wanna learn or exposed to, hopefully it's not a stupid philosophy of mine. I am not too sure, since when I strongly believe that to be successful or as a human being, I need to keep myself learning new things nomatter what it is. Sometimes, I got confuses of my decision, the path that I choose. Am I doing it right? There are a lots of path to choose for my journey. I admit that I am much more luckiest that a lots of people around me, but sometimes I am just too greedy, I wish everything could come or happen as what I wish. But I am always wrong, things won't come with empty effort of hardwork. From the first season fo the taiwan one million star singing competition, the 3rd runner-up did mentioned that "Success doesn't nessasary comes with hardwork, but without hardwork, success is not coming to you". His Father added, "there are 2 ways of doing thing, one is give up totally, or get it done perfectly". For me even watching TV programme can learn things too, just how you judge or learn the value from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home