Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Monday, May 5, 2008

Great Hope Equiped with Great Disappointment.

As required by my degree, I am now doing my internship in a company called Northem Electronic Sdn. Bhd. Me and Kar Chuan were offerred a position in this company. First day of work, both of us were very excited because it's very near to our home, so we can wake up late then others people at the same time have more time in sleeping. But I learnt a lesson, "pian yi mei hao huo", which means thing get done easily doesn't means that thing is a good thing or as what we expected.

When started a few days of work, we finally realized we were employed as an operator and not an intern as what we apply. The thing become worst when we also realized we couldn't change or switch to other company, which make me feel FUCK UP!!!!

Our routine work in the company are checking the chips board under the magnifying glass, packing/un-packing things, "ronda-ronda" around the factory, and sitting there doing nothing.

I was hoping that I can learnt something out of this internship, but god treat me very nice, I learn things that are not related to my field of studies. From now onwards, we need to stay with the company for 11 weeks more, and we are not sure what can we learn.

Besides than all those routine works that we do, one more things we need to do as our daily activity is try or pretend to be very busy with the work, or get things done slowly when supervisor are not there. Because there are too little things for us to do, and we need to stay busy or we will get scold.

The lecturer asked me to stay with the company and use my interpersonal skill to negotiate with the company asking them to let me do anything that related to my field of study, which it seems quiet not possible. (What to do, still need to try it out. T_T)....

That's all for today, will keep you guys updated...... T_T.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home