Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hunting tonight!!!

Let's start hunting tonight. Surprise? Want to know what i hunt? I am not too sure whether you like to hunt all this before this or not. But i am definately crazy about it all the time, especially when i passed through pasar malam. :P

I usually like to hunt for food in any pasar malam, that's the reason why i always can't loose weight. T_T..... and always overweight. But it's ok, like what most of the people tell me, eat now, diet tomorrow. Wahahaha.... (suck in determination right?)

Let me show you, what had hunt in this wonderful saturday night(a pasar malam near my house)......


I bought the "sotong" ball for RM 1.00, two sousage for RM 1.00, and five pieces of "keropok" for RM 1.00.
that's all for today, stay tune......


3 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Falcon said...

Hello Desmond..Its prem..We met during budaya n NLDS...

Hei..Nice Blog!!!

 
At June 5, 2008 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Desmond VS Journey of life said...

hey, how are you doing? Yeah, i remember you. thanks for reading my blog.... keep in touch and take care ya!!!

 
At June 13, 2008 at 7:19 AM , Blogger kablooi said...

you and me, same same... :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home