Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where am i?

Suddenly, i discover something very interesting in Hong May Ling's facebook.
Here it is.....


I think this picture was taken by May Ling during NLDS in UKM 2005. That night is definately an unforgetable night for me and my LC members. Do you know why? Hahahaha.... Coz we won't the cultural performance for the Global Village and we beated more than 7 other LC. Wahahaha....

Can anyone guest which one is me? I am quite sure that you won't be able to recognize me, coz i also can't recognize myself in this picture. I was forced to expose my reputation (my body) for that performance.... Big "KORBAN".......

All this are now become my invaluable memory in my life. I never did this during that moment. I am proud of myself!!!! Wohoo......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home