Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What so special about today?

I am now having drink at coffee bean with Ashley and Lynn. One computer each person, facing to individual's screen.

Actually, we were planning to donate blood today in the HSA blood bank right in front of one of the Singapore MRT station. End up, only Ashley is eligible to donate. Lynn was donated her blood just a week ago, however she received a sms telling her she is eligible to donate blood. She knew she got to wait for another 3 months before she could donate again. She was thinking "why not?" since the sms said it's eligible for her to donate blood. Tried her luck. Thing not going smooth as she wish.

I didn't donate blood for the pass 3 months. I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night, I believe i got enough iron, since I am so fat. ;p However, I was still unable to save life for the moment. Only because I am a foreigner without any fin number and didn't resident in Singapore for the pass 6 months. But just about 2 to 3 months ago I was working there for about 7 months. So strange?

What can i do?? Enjoy coffee. Cheers. Happy papa day!!! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home