Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Friday, June 19, 2009

I don't want to be the hamster on the running roller!

Just talk to an very old friend of mine over the phone for about one and a half hour. That's the longest phone call i have ever make. This phone call reminded me lots of things, things that need to be changed for good life.

1) I realized that I have always living in a circle. I know my problem, I did changed for several times. After some period when I faced with a newer choice or difficulties, I will go back to the same circle, like the hamster on the same running roller.

2) My friend complaint that I never know how to appreciate myself. I feel I can hardly appreciate what I did, I always feel my idea or anything come out from my mouth is not as good as other people.

3) I need to put down or lower down my expectation. I always demand myself to achieve above the average standard. I may want a lot of things. However I need to let go some of them or I won't be able to move ahead, as those expectation will hold me back each time I try to move ahead.

4) What I really want in my life. Seriously, I am completely lost in my direction. I don't know what I want. I only know I need to become a money making machine.

5) Overly depend on others guidance. All this while I always have some one to assist me in my problem. However, as problems solved, my problem become greater where there are no one could actually help me. And I am still hoping I could get a mentor to assist me. And I know this is completely wrong!!!

If you are close to me, you maybe already knew all this issues. I really need to Make a change. I can't afford to be the hamster on the same running roller in my life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home