Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Friday, May 1, 2009

I am still very much alive!!!

Since the last posting, i have not been updating my blog... Sorry sorry... And i am back here to keep my love one (I mean all my friends and family) updated of my condition...

My previous problem was solved.

And

of course as one problem solved, human will keep looking for new problem.

So I moved on..

my current challenge is to get a new and experience rich job.

hahaha....

and don't worry about me. I am doing fine. ciao first!!!

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Cyan said...

desmond , what happen to you ? no people update me anything :(

 
At May 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Desmond VS Journey of life said...

Nothing serious happened. Don't worry about me, ok? How are you? Miss you a lot!!! Hope that you are doing well in China.

Ok let me update you about my current life. I had quit my previous Job, and looking for a new one.

I will be attending one interview on this Friday, which is tomorrow. So what can you do for me is WISH ME LOTS OF LUCK, OK??? :)

Looking forward to the new journey of life...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home