Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Book of the day

Book: How to stop worrying and start living

Lesson 1: Live in Day-tight Compartments

Ask yourself a few questions

1) Do I tend to put off living in the present in order to worry about the future, or to yearn for some "magical rose garden over the horizon"?

2) Do I sometimes embitter the present by regretting things that happened in the past - that are over and done with?

3) Do I get up in the morning determined to "Seize the day" - to get the utmost out of these 24 hours?

4) Can I get more out of life by "living in day-tight compartments"?

5) When shall I start to do this? Next week? ... Tomorrow?... Today?

[Sources: Carnegie. D, How to stop worrying and start living - Time tested methods for conquering worry, 1984]

P/s: The above posting is not-for-profit sharing only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home