Secrets exposed on a foreign land...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

One more new post!!!!

Erm...... what to write lei....??? some of you asked me to update my blog.... but recently i don't have much things to share...... so what had happened last few weeks?

1. i got a call from my school and unit peperiksaan because my graduation procedure got some problem...... i rushed back to my school and settled it, hoping it really settled. I called back to the unit peperiksaan, they told me that i should be able to graduate on time...... really hope for it.

2. I got a call from a human resource provider company, offered me an interview for a bank apprenticeship in Standard Charted bank on this Saturday in USM. I will attend the interview, but i will just take it as one of my interview experience because i am actually not interested to work for bank.

3. Still working in the same company for internship, everyday doing the same tasks. Eat at the same kopitiam, always wear the @ t-shirt.... and taking almost similar breakfast every morning.... blek...... rasa nak muntah!!!

4. Got to know that my convo date is on 17th August, 9am......

5. Today my sister-in-law had successfully delivered a boy baby........ well done for her, and for the baby, welcome to the ONG family!!!! wahahahahah........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home